Our Culture at GRIFFIN
GRIFFIN was founded with the employees in mind. From the organizational culture to the day-to-day operations, it’s important to us that everyone is happy and fulfilled.
At our continued rate of growth, there are many opportunities to take on new responsibilities. We maintain a positive culture – void of politics and micromanaging, and do our best to ensure everyone’s ideas are heard.
Career Opportunities at GRIFFIN
With a competitive salary and remote working opportunities, we offer a pretty good gig. You will have the opportunity to work on challenging projects, using the latest technologies, setting and accomplishing goals with your team. You will work with clients from a range of different industries – diversifying your technology skills and picking up business process knowledge from different industries. Check out our open positions below and/or drop us a message at Inquiries@GriffinSolutionsGroup.com for more information on openings.
Are you passionate about programming? Our developers enjoy the challenge of working with the latest technologies to solve enterprise issues for our clients. If you like taking ownership of your daily work routine, this may be the company for you.
Work in a relaxed, fun environment with developers that are at the top of their field.
We are looking for .NET developers to join our growing team. GRIFFIN is a custom solutions provider, working with clients to solve their business issues. To fit the GRIFFIN culture as a developer you need to be well versed in Microsoft technologies, have a desire to work with talented/driven developers and enjoy solving business issues. Our clients come to us when they are unable to solve a business issue. It is our job to deliver the best solution. At GRIFFIN we are all about delivery and thus our employees enjoy the flexibility to work remote. We follow iterative development and you will be judged on your delivery to tasks.
Skills & Requirements
4 Year degree or equivalent experience and 4+ years of commercial development experience with the following Microsoft technologies.
ASP Net development
Microsoft SQL Server
Good understanding of relational database concepts.
Good communication skills as you will deal directly with clients.
Must be a good listener (we listen to the problem and then provide a solution)
Our IT solutions firm needs an IT Business Analyst to join our growing team. We are looking for a professional with experience in both information technology and business administration. The successful applicant will serve as the liaison between the executive and IT departments of our company, leveraging the data the IT team extrapolates while also overseeing the selection and implementation of software programs and hardware resources. The ideal candidate for this position is detail-oriented and highly innovative. He or she will also be responsible for translating business needs to IT solutions, and vice versa, with current programs, projects and initiatives in mind.
– Gather intelligence from corporate executives and middle managers about their needs, specific development requirement and future growth.
– Partner with application directors and creators to ensure each project meets a specific need and resolves successfully.
– Assume responsibility for project tasks and ensure they are completed in a timely fashion.
– Evaluate, test and recommend new opportunities for enhancing our software, hardware and IT processes.
– Compile and distribute reports on application development and deployment.
– Design and execute A/B testing procedures to extract data from test runs.
– Evaluate and draw conclusions from data related to customer behavior
– Consult with the executive team and the IT department on the newest technology and its implications in the industry
Work in a relaxed fun environment with developers that are top in their field.
– Bachelor’s Degree in Software Development, Computer Engineering, Project Management or related field. Or equivalent experience.
– 5+ years’ experience in a supervisory position related to information technology
– 5+ years’ experience in Business Analysis with a technology development and deployment work history.
– Expert Requirement gathering skills
Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies
About the Company
GRIFFIN Solutions groups provides one of the best insurance packages in the industry. Our employees pay $0 for their medical/dental/vision/short-term disability/life insurance. We also provide a simple IRA plan as well as access to AFLAC and other life insurance programs.
Griffin Employee Benefits
Competitive salary compensation
100% paid medical benefits!
Flexible work location / schedule
Eligibility to quarterly performance bonus plan starting on day 1
Retirement Savings Plan.