This position is a permanent role and plays an extremely important role in the company and the salary is what you would expect for such a role. Prior experience working as a consultant is highly preferred. You will work in a relaxed fun environment with developers that are top in their field.
We are looking for a Senior .NET developer to join our growing team. GRIFFIN is a data solutions provider and we work with our clients to solve their business issues. To fit the GRIFFIN culture as a Senior developer you need to take ownership of projects working with clients, delivering results and reporting progress to management. Must be well versed in Microsoft technologies, have a desire to work with talented/driven developers and enjoy solving business issues. Our clients come to us when they are unable to solve a business issue. IT is our job to deliver the best solution. At GRIFFIN we are all about delivery and thus our employees enjoy the flexibility to work remote.
Skills & Requirements
1. Must be a good listener (we listen to the problem and then provide a solution)
2. 4 Year degree or equivalent experience and 4+ years of commercial development experience with the following Microsoft technologies. The core requirement for this position is C#,.NET MVC and Entity Framework.
3. This is a client facing role. We need someone that is capable of running projects. We are not looking for someone who is only interested in developing. Salary is commensurate with the amount of experience you have in this area. The below skill set is not all inclusive nor do you need every single skill.
• ASP Net Development
• MVC Experience
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Entity Framework
3. Good understanding of relational database concepts.
4. Good communication skills as you will deal directly with clients.
About GRIFFIN Solutions Group
GRIFFIN Solutions groups provides one of the best insurance packages in the industry. Our employees pay $0 for their medical/dental/vision/short-term disability/life insurance. We also provide a simple IRA plan as well as access to AFLAC and other life insurance programs.
Griffin Employee Benefits –
• Competitive salary compensation
• 100% paid medical benefits!
• Flexible work location / schedule
• Eligibility to quarterly performance bonus plan starting on day 1
• Retirement Savings Plan