Job Location: Alpharetta, Ga
Job Type: Direct Hire
Are you passionate about programming? Our developers enjoy the challenge of working with the latest technologies to solve enterprise issues for our clients in and around the Atlanta area. If you like taking ownership of your daily work routine, this may be the company for you. ”
Work in a Developers environment with developers that are top in their field.
We are Looking for a full-time employee interested in working a full technology stack. Get the opportunity to work on a global large-scale application that leverages up to date technology. Work with multiple teams to get deliverables to the business. Must be familiar with full code coverage and unit tests.
Skills & Requirements
4 Year degree or equivalent experience and 5 years of commercial development experience plus experience in the following technologies.
- 2+ years in ReactJS / Redux
- 2+ years in NodeJS
- Developer must be able to write unit-tests with Mocha / Chai
- Developer should understand Sinon and test stubbing
- Developer must have strong experience using Git for source code management
- Experience using Atlassian JIRA for tracking development work activity.
- Have experience implementing and developing WebAPI’s
- Experience in designing / developing service based architectures or micro services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Mac OS
- C# / .NET
About the Company
GRIFFIN Solutions groups provides one of the best insurance packages in the industry. Our employees pay $0 for their medical/dental/vision/short-term disability/life insurance. We also provide a simple IRA plan as well as access to AFLAC and other life insurance programs.
- Griffin Employee Benefits –
- Competitive salary compensation
- 100% paid medical benefits!
- Flexible work location / schedule
- Eligibility to quarterly performance bonus plan starting on day 1
- Retirement Savings Plan.
Sr Technical Recruiter
Griffin Solutions Group, LLC
Alpharetta, GA. 30022